St Paul’s Sinfonia is a chamber orchestra based in Greenwich and Lewisham, south London. Its concert series has been running since 2004, and in September 2016, the orchestra entered its thirteenth season of concerts. The Sinfonia prides itself on its wide repertoire, from Romantic symphonies to smaller Baroque masterpieces, and from some of the earliest music for chamber orchestra to brand-new commissions.
Better late than never… Yes, our all-singing, all-dancing programme of concerts for our 2016-17 season is here! Click here to see the full glory of all our concerts, the programmes for which include classics by Beethoven, Mendelssohn, Berlioz and Sibelius, plus exciting new works by Colin Matthews, Matt Wright, David Wallace and Nicholas Korth! We think it might be the best season yet – come to our first concert on Friday 16 November and find out for yourselves!
- 2015-16 season announced!
- February 2015 – programme change!
- New Sussex Opera triumph!
- Our 2013-14 programme is here!
- St Paul’s is Associate Orchestra with the Gipsy Hill Federation!
- Change of programme – and soloist!
- St Paul’s and New Sussex Opera – Best of the Year!
- 4-star review from Daily Telegraph for Edgar!
- Lovely review of our Otello performance