St Paul’s Sinfonia is a chamber orchestra based in Greenwich and Lewisham, south London. Its concert series has been running since 2004, and in September 2016, the orchestra entered its thirteenth season of concerts. The Sinfonia prides itself on its wide repertoire, from Romantic symphonies to smaller Baroque masterpieces, and from some of the earliest music for chamber orchestra to brand-new commissions.
Yes, all the rumours are true. The St Paul’s Sinfonia 2017-18 season is kicking off on Friday 15 September with a truly stunning concert including Ken Paige’s Piano Concerto (with virtuoso Aleks Szram), and Brahms’s mighty Symphony No. 1. We have many more highlights for you to enjoy in the forthcoming months – click here to see the full details of all our concerts this season. We hope to see you at a concert very soon!
- 2016-17 programme announced!
- 2015-16 season announced!
- February 2015 – programme change!
- New Sussex Opera triumph!
- Our 2013-14 programme is here!
- St Paul’s is Associate Orchestra with the Gipsy Hill Federation!
- Change of programme – and soloist!
- St Paul’s and New Sussex Opera – Best of the Year!
- 4-star review from Daily Telegraph for Edgar!