St Paul’s Sinfonia is a chamber orchestra based in Greenwich and Lewisham, south London. Its concert series has been running since 2004, and in September 2015, the orchestra enters its twelfth season of concerts. The Sinfonia prides itself on its wide repertoire, from Romantic symphonies to smaller Baroque masterpieces, and from some of the earliest music for chamber orchestra to brand-new commissions.
Yes, that’s right – the waiting is over. A puff of white smoke has appeared above the Sinfonia headquarters (St Alfege Church in Greenwich), and the waiting onlookers cheer wildly. Our 2015-16 programme is here, and available to see on the website. We kick off on 25 September with two symphonies by Mozart, and a brand-new work by our Composer in Residence, Nicholas Korth. 7.30 at St Margaret’s Church, Lee – we hope to see you all there!
- February 2015 – programme change!
- New Sussex Opera triumph!
- Our 2013-14 programme is here!
- St Paul’s is Associate Orchestra with the Gipsy Hill Federation!
- Change of programme – and soloist!
- St Paul’s and New Sussex Opera – Best of the Year!
- 4-star review from Daily Telegraph for Edgar!
- Lovely review of our Otello performance
- 2012-13 season announced!