St Paul’s Sinfonia is a chamber orchestra based in Greenwich and Lewisham, south London. Its concert series has been running since 2004, and in September 2017, the orchestra entered its fourteenth season of concerts. The Sinfonia prides itself on its wide repertoire, from Romantic symphonies to smaller Baroque masterpieces, and from some of the earliest music for chamber orchestra to brand-new commissions.
We’re totally thrilled to be presenting the final concert of our 2017-18 season, in the beautiful venue of Cadogan Hall. All programme details are to the right (see ‘Our Next Concert’) – and you can book tickets by clicking HERE!
- Venue for January 2018 concert
- 2017-18 season is here!
- 2016-17 programme announced!
- 2015-16 season announced!
- February 2015 – programme change!
- New Sussex Opera triumph!
- Our 2013-14 programme is here!
- St Paul’s is Associate Orchestra with the Gipsy Hill Federation!
- Change of programme – and soloist!