St Paul’s Sinfonia is a chamber orchestra based in Greenwich and Lewisham, south London. Its concert series has been running since 2004, and in September 2017, the orchestra entered its fourteenth season of concerts. The Sinfonia prides itself on its wide repertoire, from Romantic symphonies to smaller Baroque masterpieces, and from some of the earliest music for chamber orchestra to brand-new commissions.
Hello everyone, and Happy New Year! Just a quick note to confirm that the venue for our forthcoming January concert is definitely St Alfege Church in Greenwich. There was a glitch in the matrix that meant some of the programme covers said a different venue – but rest assured that we will be at St Alfege on Friday!
- 2017-18 season is here!
- 2016-17 programme announced!
- 2015-16 season announced!
- February 2015 – programme change!
- New Sussex Opera triumph!
- Our 2013-14 programme is here!
- St Paul’s is Associate Orchestra with the Gipsy Hill Federation!
- Change of programme – and soloist!
- St Paul’s and New Sussex Opera – Best of the Year!